Good morning. Top local stories and what we’re watching this Tuesday:
– Amid state and federal investigations, Medford’s housing director has taken a two-week, unpaid leave of absence. [Boston Globe]
– To mark May Day protest efforts, Occupy Boston says it will stay away from capitalism for 24 hours. [Boston Herald]
– Last night, attendees packed a meeting in South Boston to discuss drug-related crime in the neighborhood. [NECN]
– Sex crimes have menaced Boston’s Charles River Esplanade, a review has found. [WCVB-TV]
– With Green Beret tactics, troopers are combating gang warfare in Springfield. [New York Times]
– Celtics guard Rajon Rondo has been suspended for tonight’s Game 2 in Atlanta.
– Powered by David Ortiz, the Sox win against Oakland.