PM Roundup: Needle-Less Injections?; Conn. River As ‘National Blueway’
Other stories (and links) circulating around the newsroom this afternoon:
– A fatal encounter between a 15-year-old and a police officer has hurt police-community relations in New Bedford. [New Bedford Standard-Times]
– The Boston Globe has put together an interactive state map of per-person income, by town.
– MIT researchers have developed a device that may inject a variety of drugs without using needles.
– For conservation and recreation efforts, the Connecticut River has been designated as the country’s first “National Blueway.” [Associated Press, via NECN]
– The Celtics’ Avery Bradley will definitely need surgery on his injured shoulder and may be out for the rest of the playoffs. [ESPN Boston]