Good morning. Top local stories and what we’re watching this Wednesday:
– The state Senate approved a plan to deliver $51 million in bailout funds to the MBTA.
– Seven pharmaceutical companies are slated to unveil a Massachusetts neuroscience consortium at the BIO conference today.
– Unionized workers are scheduled to vote today on the tentative new labor deal with the Pilgrim nuclear power plant.
– The Bureau of Indian Affairs today holds its first hearing on the Mashpee Wampanoag’s request to put land in Taunton into federal trust for its casino plan. [Taunton Daily Gazette]
– The Franklin Park Zoo’s “corpse flower” — with a smell that resembles rotting flesh — is in bloom.
– Powered by David Ortiz, the Red Sox beat the Marlins in Boston.