Other stories (and links) circulating around the newsroom this afternoon:
– Massachusetts veteran assistance agencies are going to receive $1.1 million in grants to combat unemployment and homelessness. [Springfield Republican]
– A Massachusetts Vietnam veteran is seeking recognition for dogs of war.
– A UMass professor is aiming to develop an app that warns its user when he or she is about to overeat.
– The blog Bostonography is crowdsourcing Boston’s disputed neighborhood boundaries.
– Endangered piping plover birds are taking up a larger portion of Revere Beach. [Boston Globe]
– And if you missed it earlier today, here’s our post on Fourth of July events and traffic and parking restrictions.