PM Roundup: Brown, Warren Deficit Ideas; Pats Owner Kraft Regrets Audition Video
Other stories (and links) circulating around the newsroom this afternoon:
– Sen. Scott Brown and challenger Elizabeth Warren offer five deficit-reduction ideas. [Boston Globe]
– Lincoln Park, in Dartmouth, closed in 1987. A demolition team began tearing down the Comet roller coaster today. [WBZ-AM]
– State Sen. Dan Wolf, who’s also founder and CEO of Cape Air, defended the national health care overhaul in testimony on Capitol Hill yesterday.
– Citing financial difficulties, owners of the Worcester Palladium are considering demolishing the entertainment venue. [Worcester Telegram & Gazette]
– The MetroWest Daily News has compiled a list of Massachusetts athletes competing in this summer’s Olympics in London.
– Patriots owner Robert Kraft has expressed regret after a video of him using foul language in a movie audition went online. [MassLive]