PM Roundup: Vanishing State House Artifacts; WGBH Acquires PRI
Other stories (and links) circulating around the newsroom this afternoon:
– As of today, just verbal consent — as opposed to written consent — is needed for an HIV test in Massachusetts.
– Boston public media station WGBH has acquired Public Radio International. [Associated Press, via Cape Cod Times]
– The Boston Phoenix has a long piece on how the State House’s cultural artifacts have vanished, piece by piece.
– The Cambridge Chronicle and the Cambridge TAB are going to combine. [Chronicle]
– Samuel Adams beer has unveiled the limited-edition Brewlywed Ale. [Boston Globe]