What do you do when a 43-foot dead whale washes up on your beach? The National Marine Fisheries Service's Justin Viezbicke explains the options: tow it to sea, bury it, or cut it up.
A new play created by Los Angeles' Cornerstone Theater tells the story of Los Angeles' Native American population and its search for identity in a big city.
Karlyn Bowman of the American Enterprise Institute, Tracy Sturdivant of the Make It Work campaign, former Maryland delegate Jolene Ivey, and Lisa Bonos of The Washington Post discuss Trump's comments.
- BP Investors' Fears Grow They Could Lose Dividend
- U.S. Saved Auto Jobs But Will Lose Them To Mexico: Experts
- Migrating Cliff Swallows Trade Spanish Mission Digs For Country Club
- FBI Gave Confessed Killer Van Der Sloot $25,000 In Sting
- President Obama Meets With Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas
A federal appeals court upheld Roger Goodell’s suspension of Tom Brady, but there’s still a chance that the case could be brought before the Supreme Court. And if it did, how would the nation’s highest court rule on the most over-inflated saga in NFL history? Bill Littlefield talks Deflategate with NPR’s Nina Totenberg.