Support the news
Policy makers are promising to quickly replace the state law designed to protect patients at clinics where abortions are performed from protesters.
The U.S. Supreme Court has unanimously struck down the 35-foot protest buffer zone Massachusetts established around clinic entrances.
WBUR's Asma Khalid tells Morning Edition about the ruling and the reaction.
- 1/15/14: Justices Appear Divided On Abortion Clinic Buffer Zones
- 1/15/14: Liam Lowney To Share Sister’s Voice At Buffer Zone Hearing
- 1/14/14: Abortion Clinic Buffer Zone Faces Court Challenge
- 1/14/14: The Case For And Against Abortion Clinic Buffer Zones
- 6/24/13: Supreme Court To Revisit Mass. ‘Buffer Zone’ Law
This segment aired on June 27, 2014.