Cassandra Wilson On Piano Jazz
Wilson is known for the enormous range of emotion in her performances. She delights with an array of tunes, joining McPartland and bassist Peter Washington for "Surrey With The Fringe On Top" and "Old Devil Moon."
Originally recorded in 1999.
- "Old Devil Moon" (Harburg, Lane)
- "Moon Song" (Coslow, Johnston)
- "Blue Skies" (Berlin)
- "Autumn Nocturne" (Gannon)
- "I'm Old Fashioned" (Kern, Mercer)
- "Surrey With The Fringe On Top" (Rodgers, Hammerstein)
- "I've Grown Accustomed To Your Face" (Lerner, Loewe)
Copyright 2015 NPR. To see more, visit http://www.npr.org/.
Copyright 2015 National Public Radio (Source).