Support the news
* Some of the language in the summaries above has been provided by publishers.
Correction: September 4, 2013 12:00 am — A previous version of this story mistakenly listed Gillian Flynn's Gone Girl as coming out in paperback this week.
- Interview: An 'Oddly Normal' Outcome For A Singular Child
- Critics' Lists: Great Reads In Store: Indie Booksellers Pick 2012's Best
- Interview: Following The Footnotes Of The Revolutionary War
- Interview: 'End Of Men' Heralds New Era Of Female Dominance
- Book Review: Does The Success Of Women Mean 'The End Of Men'?