Sometime this year Amazon is expected to choose the location for its new second headquarters. Until then, it's unclear what that means for Boston, but for now, state officials have released documents that offer a glimpse behind the state bid.
City and state officials have released more than 5,500 pages of documents related to Amazon's HQ2 bid following a public records request from WBUR and other news outlets.
WBUR's Asma Khalid reports for All Things Considered.
This segment aired on January 11, 2018.
- Boston Pushes Talent And Education In Amazon HQ2 Bid
- Walsh Says The Amazon Bid Is Focused On An East Boston Site
- WBUR Poll: Bostonians Back City's Pursuit Of Amazon's 2nd Headquarters
- Dear Amazon: Mass. Cities Make Their Pitch For Tech Giant's Second Headquarters
- How Would An Amazon HQ2 In Boston Change The Area's Tech Scene?