1. Females outpaced males in heavy drinking in 2009: 6.5 percent compared to 5.7 percent
2. In 2009, 27.6% of Massachusetts adults with current asthma reported a diagnosis of depression
3. Only 44% of the state's primary care doctors are accepting new patients.
4. 27% of Massachusetts' high school students reported riding with an intoxicated driver one or more times during the previous 30 days
5. Due to HIV treatment advances, many people living with HIV can achieve a normal life expectancy
6. Mass ranks 36th in the nation for residents who have fluoridated water
7. Rape and attempted rape increased 27% from 2008 to 2009
8. Binge drinking is more prevalent in higher income and educational groups
9. From 2000 through 2009, current asthma prevalence in the Bay State increased 27%, from 8.5% to 10.8%
10. Massachusetts middle school students overweight rate is 17%
This program aired on November 16, 2010. The audio for this program is not available.