Time & Date
Wednesday, July 17, 2019, 6:30 pm
WBUR CitySpace890 Commonwealth AvenueBoston, MA 02215Open in Google Maps
Sometimes getting started is the hardest part. In this orientation, the team at the PRX Podcast Garage will equip you with the knowledge and lingo to start your podcasting journey.
After this orientation, you will know:
- The differences between podcasting and radio
- How to identify different podcast styles
- The seven steps of producing a podcast
- The equipment you’ll need to record
- Free online resources to build your technical and storytelling skills
- What support the Podcast Garage can offer you
- And… why “What did you have for breakfast today?” is the most useful question in podcasting!