To meet needs during the pandemic, CitySpace now offers virtual event production services to corporate and non-profit organizations. Packages are offered for a variety of events including galas, fundraisers, meetings, retreats and symposiums.
Since CitySpace shuttered its doors in early March, our events team transitioned from in-person to virtual programming, producing interviews and conversations both live and pre-recorded. The skills and resources our team has developed to produce our own virtual programming are now available to you.
WBUR CitySpace’s services include:
- Secure event streaming platform
- Broadcast live interviews and/or speeches from multiple locations
- Place guests in breakout rooms (or at “virtual tables”)
- Integrate a variety of multimedia assets into live programming
- Pre and post-production, including audio/video editing and graphics creation (custom lower thirds, slides, animations, etc.)
- Pre-event program planning
- Recommending vendors for event premiums (e.g. gift boxes) and fundraising tools for auctions or live appeals
- Event rehearsals and speaker sound/lighting checks
- Dedicated live production team
Please contact CitySpace Director Amy Macdonald for more information or to request a proposal at email@example.com.