To meet needs during the pandemic, CitySpace now offers virtual event production services to corporate and non-profit organizations. Packages are offered for a variety of events including galas, fundraisers, meetings, retreats and symposiums.
Since CitySpace shuttered its doors in early March, our events team transitioned from in-person to virtual programming, producing interviews and conversations both live and pre-recorded. The skills and resources our team has developed to produce our own virtual programming are now available to you.
- Stream live events securely
- Integrate a variety of multimedia assets into a live event
- Broadcast recorded and/or live speeches, interviews, and panels from various locations
- Host Zoom meetings for event attendees and sort them into breakout rooms
- Pre and post-production work, including custom website design, video recording/editing and media creation (graphic design, animation, etc.)
- Event program and logistics planning
- A/V kits for speakers to record remarks or broadcast live
- Event rehearsals and speaker A/V check-ins
- Recommended vendor list for event premiums and fundraising tools
- Dedicated event production team
Costs start at $12,000. Email CitySpace Director Amy Macdonald for more information or to request a proposal at email@example.com. Please include any preferred dates and a brief event description.
Essential Partners | 30th Anniversary and Founders Award Presentation
Mass Humanities | The 2020 Governor's Awards in the Humanities
826 Boston | Night of 1,000 Stories Gala
The Brookline Center for Community Mental Health | Women at the Center Kickoff
"The WBUR CitySpace team executed a flawless virtual event to celebrate our 30th anniversary. They seamlessly mixed live and pre-recorded videos, designed a gorgeous custom event website, offered crucial technical support for our guests, and provided a welcoming presence as attendees arrived and moved to their breakout rooms. We received terrific feedback from our guests and exceeded our fundraising goal."
-Daniel Pritchard, Director of Strategic Communications at Essential Partners
"Like many nonprofits, we knew we had to pivot virtually for our annual Women at the Center event — and had no idea how to translate in-person success to an online event. Turning to WBUR’s CitySpace Productions put us in the good hands from start to finish. The team was incredibly supportive, laying out best practices and producing a seamless program. We received an avalanche of compliments and exceeded our fundraising goal."
-Nancy Vineberg, Chief Development Officer at The Brookline Center for Community Mental Health