Protesters Tell Mubarak It’s His Last Day In PowerPlay
Thousands are in Cairo's Tahrir Square as Egyptians from all walks of life continue to demand the end of President Hosni Mubarek's rule. Activist Hossam Bahgat says they're prepared to camp out overnight in anticipation of a massive rally tomorrow.
"This is the best moment of my life," Bahgat said. "There is a sense now that we have rediscovered who we are and there is no going back."
- Hossam Bahgat, director of Egyptian Initiative for Personal Rights.
- Jazz, 25 year-old woman who's been taking part in the protests.
- Read more: 'We Are The Majority'
- Here & Now: Slideshow from day 7 of Egypt protests
- Facebook Photos: Women Of Egypt" (login required)
- BBC: Latest updates from Egypt
- Al Jazeera: Watch live video from Cairo’s streets
This segment aired on January 31, 2011.