Benghazi, Immigration Dominate Week In CongressPlay
Republicans this week claimed that the Department of State under potential 2016 presidential candidate Hillary Clinton covered up what really happened in last year's deadly attack on the American consulate in Benghazi, Libya.
Senator Lindsay Graham compared it to Watergate. ABC News is now reporting that the State Department made extensive revisions of CIA-written talking points to omit references to Islamic terrorism. And immigration reform has survived a series of test votes in committee.
- ABC News: Benghazi Talking Points Underwent 12 Revisions
- Peggy Noonan on WSJ: The Inconvenient Truth About Benghazi
- Washington Post: The Benghazi Hearings — What's New And What's Not
- YouTube: American Crossroads 'Benghazi' Ad
- Rick Klein, ABC News Political Director, he Tweets at @rickklein
This segment aired on May 10, 2013.