In covering the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 last year, the media covered the story in all sorts of ways. We've heard many of the theories on Here & Now, including one guess that involved a possible Russian government plot.
- Jeff Wise, science journalist, private pilot and author of “Extreme Fear: The Science of Your Mind in Danger” and “The Plane That Wasn’t There: Why We Haven’t Found Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.” He tweets @ManvBrain.Andy Pasztor, airline industry reporter for The Wall Street Journal.
- Andy Pasztor, airline industry reporter for The Wall Street Journal.
- Richard Quest, airline and aviation correspondent at CNN and presenter of Quest Means Business. He tweets @richardquest.
- Mark Weiss, former American Airlines pilot. He’s currently head of the civil aviation team with the Spectrum Group, a consulting firm based in Washington D.C.
- Mary Schiavo, aviation lawyer and former Inspector General at the U.S. Department of Transportation. She tweets @MarySchiavo.
The above guests appeared in previous shows that are re-airing in this segment.
This segment aired on July 30, 2015.