NPR international correspondent Emily Harris, who is based in the Middle East, compiled a series on people who have changed their mind. She focused on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Harris speaks with Here & Now’s Meghna Chakrabarti about the social science behind decision-making and a unique experiment she's crowdsourcing.
This segment aired on March 24, 2016.
- Can Israelis And Palestinians Change Their Minds?
- For One Palestinian Woman, There Will Not Be Peace
- Israeli Woman Describes Journey From Criticizing Settlers To Becoming One
- A Palestinian Takes A Different Road In His Fight
- The Moment When An Israeli Soldier Saw Himself Through A Palestinian Child's Eyes