"Ash Vs. Evil Dead," the television spin-off of the cult classic 1980s films, makes its return to Starz for season two on Sunday.
Bruce Campbell plays Ash Williams, a comical-yet-flawed character who returns to his hometown to fight evil. The series includes violent scenes that have no shortage of blood and gore for viewers, but how far is too far?
NPR's Eric Deggans joins Here & Now’s Robin Young to discuss the series's return.
This segment aired on September 30, 2016.
- Amazon's Popular 'Transparent' Is Back For Season 3
- Comedian Tig Notaro Tackles Death And Loss In New Amazon Show
- Kiefer Sutherland Stars In The Latest Show To Feature A Presidential Plot
- HBO's 'The Night Of' Raises Timely Questions About The Criminal Justice System
- Winona Ryder Shines In Netflix Drama 'Stranger Things'