The candidates differed on abortion, guns, immigration and involvement in Syria. But in last night's third and final presidential debate, Donald Trump wrote the headline for today when he said he wouldn't immediately accept the results of the election.
Here & Now political commentators Paris Dennard and Jamal Simmons join Here & Now's Robin Young and Jeremy Hobson to talk about how last night's debate will shape the final stretch of the campaign.
This segment aired on October 20, 2016.
- Trump Refuses To Say If He'll Accept Election Results
- Fact Check: The Third And Final Presidential Debate
- Trump's Attempt To Refocus Campaign Gets Obscured By One Blinding Final Debate Moment
- WATCH: Trump Won't Commit To Accepting Election Results In Final Debate
- NPR Battleground Map: Hillary Clinton Is Winning — And It's Not Close