At just 33 years old, Donald Glover has achieved quite the resume as a comedian: a regular on NBC's popular show "Community," and a Grammy-nominated musician under the stage name Childish Gambino.
His most recent success is creating and starring in a new comedy "Atlanta" on FX.
NPR's Eric Deggans talks with Here & Now's Jeremy Hobson about how "Atlanta" discusses the concept of being black in America while also examining other class and gender divides.
This segment aired on October 28, 2016.
- 'The Walking Dead' Returns, 'Rocky Horror Picture Show' Gets A Remake
- Vice Challenges Traditional News Programs With New Show
- Sarah Jessica Parker Returns To HBO With 'Divorce'
- 'Ash Vs. Evil Dead' Returns With A Gory Season 2
- Amazon's Popular 'Transparent' Is Back For Season 3
- More From NPR's Eric Deggans