President Barack Obama and President-elect Donald Trump met at the White House today to discuss the transition of power. NPR's Ron Elving (@NPRrelving) joins Here & Now's Jeremy Hobson to discuss the meeting and Obama and Trump's new relationship.
This article was originally published on November 10, 2016.
This segment aired on November 10, 2016.
- In Meeting At White House, President-Elect Trump Calls Obama 'Very Fine Man'
- Here Is What Donald Trump Wants To Do In His First 100 Days
- Trump Is Another Republican Striking A Blow For The Way Things Used To Be
- How Donald Trump's Presidency Will Impact The Supreme Court
- Trump Faces Complex International Security Issues
- Political Analysts Offer Perspective On Election Results, Trump's Win