President-elect Donald Trump says one of the first things he will do when he takes office next year is to ask Congress to repeal the Affordable Care Act. But he told "60 Minutes" on Sunday that he wants to keep the provision that bans denying care for pre-existing conditions, and the provision that allows young adults to stay on their parents' plan.
This article was originally published on November 14, 2016.
This segment aired on November 14, 2016.
- What Will A Trump Presidency Mean For Obamacare?
- Premium Price Surges Raise Questions About Obamacare's Future
- Obamacare Premiums To Rise Significantly In 2017
- Obamacare Is 'Very Near Collapse' In Tennessee; How About Elsewhere?
- What Aetna's Drawback Means For Obamacare
- House Republicans Announce A Plan To Replace Obamacare
- How Hispanics Fare Under The Affordable Care Act