This holiday shopping season is predicted to be very merry for online retailers.
Of course the Black Friday lines will be filled with gleeful shoppers devoted to a deal, but those of us who opt out of standing in line for a much cozier version of shopping at the click of a mouse will still be able to get in on the holiday deals.
This segment aired on November 24, 2016.
- Retailers Push Up Black Friday And Cyber Monday
- Customer Returns Pinch Department Store Employees' Commissions
- Department Stores Face Challenge From The Resale Market, Luxury And Otherwise
- Tommy Hilfiger Talks American-Made, Gigi Hadid And Following Trends
- Are Big Store Closings Creating 'Retail Deserts'?
- Will Amazon Drone Delivery Come To The U.K. Before The U.S.?
- Shift To Restaurants And Convenience Stores Threatens Grocery Stores