Dario and Sabine Schwörer and their five children are sailing, hiking and cycling around the world to call attention to the effects of climate change.
Here & Now's Peter O’Dowd met with the family on their 50-foot aluminum sloop Pachamama (Mother Earth) on their stop in Boston.
Here's what the boat looks like:
This segment aired on November 25, 2016.
- Track The Schwörer Family's Progress
- Climate Change Upends Ecosystems From Pole To Pole
- What You Can Do About Climate Change
- Physicist Says The Earth Needs To Reduce Carbon Pollution Now
- How Climate Change Is Cranking The Heat On Public Health Crises
- How 3 U.S. Cities Are Adapting To Climate Change
- Businesses Call On Trump To Uphold Paris Climate Agreement
- How Researchers Are Warming A Forest To Understand Climate Change