President-elect Donald Trump has named Georgia Congressman Tom Price to be Department of Health and Human Services secretary.
NPR's Tamara Keith (@tamarakeithNPR) joins Here & Now's Jeremy Hobson to discuss how Price, if confirmed, might try to re-shape Obamacare, and reports that Elaine Chao will be Trump's pick for Department of Transportation secretary.
This article was originally published on November 29, 2016.
This segment aired on November 29, 2016.
- Trump Chooses Rep. Tom Price, An Obamacare Foe, To Run HHS
- Trump's Pick For HHS Chief Could Foreshadow Plans For Obamacare
- President-Elect Trump Eyes Commerce, State Picks
- President-Elect Trump's Cabinet Picks, Policy Shifts, Foundation Woes
- Trump Settles Trump University Lawsuits, Continues Welcoming High-Profile Visitors
- After Week Of Meetings, Trump Names Cabinet Picks