This week, a new service launched that may herald a coming out moment for streaming television. Here & Now's Robin Young talks with NPR TV critic Eric Deggans (@Deggans) about the future of television technology.
This segment aired on December 2, 2016.
- HBO CEO Talks 'Game Of Thrones' And The Future Of Streaming
- Sports TV Struggles To Attract Viewers
- Netflix Subscriptions Surge With Interest In 'Stranger Things,' 'Narcos'
- Twitter Continues Video Push With 1st Of 10 NFL Live Streams
- Hulu Ditches Free-Service Model, Instagram Adds Snapchat-Like Stories Feature