President-elect Donald Trump has named his pick to head the Environmental Protection Agency.
Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt is seen as pro-energy business, and has been an outspoken critic of the EPA — even filing lawsuits against the government agency.
Here & Now's Robin Young speaks with Joe Wertz (@joewertz), reporter at StateImpact Oklahoma, about Pruitt’s views on the environment, what he has done as attorney general and how Oklahomans feel about him.
This segment aired on December 8, 2016.
- Trump Picks Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt To Lead EPA
- Greenpeace USA Director Vows To Fight Trump's Energy Policies
- Businesses Call On Trump To Uphold Paris Climate Agreement
- How President Trump Might Handle Energy And Climate Issues
- After Decades Of Disagreement, Climate Politics Are Still Heated