President-elect Donald Trump says he will nominate Andrew Puzder to be labor secretary. As CEO of the fast-food company CKE, which franchises restaurants like Hardee's and Carl's Jr., his nomination would mean another wealthy businessman will be in the new president's cabinet.
Sharing many opinions with the president-elect, Puzder has been a vocal critic of the Obama administration's worker protections policies.
This segment aired on December 9, 2016.
- Trump Picks Fast-Food Executive Andrew Puzder As Labor Secretary
- Trump In War Of Words With Indiana Union Leader
- Trump Meets With ExxonMobile CEO, Secretary Of State Search Grows
- Arizona Rep. Matt Salmon Calls Trump 'Pragmatic' On Immigration
- EPA Pick Scott Pruitt's History As Oklahoma Attorney General
- Trump Taps Iowa Governor To Be Ambassador To China