On Election Day, California, Massachusetts, Maine and Nevada joined four other states where recreational marijuana is legal.
Recreational pot has been available in Colorado since 2014, and with vast new markets opening for their product and their expertise, pot entrepreneurs there see an opportunity.
This segment aired on December 15, 2016.
- As More States Legalize, Colorado’s Pot Biz Is Ready To Cash In On Its Know-How
- How Pot Has Changed Colorado, According To Its Largest Marijuana Dispensary
- In Colorado, A Call To Add PTSD To Medical Marijuana List
- Colorado Gov. Hickenlooper: 'Hard To Say No' To Clinton Cabinet Position
- Will Pot Go Public In Denver?
- Colorado's Lucrative Pot Industry Has Huge Energy Footprint
- Trump Administration Could Mean Change For Legal Pot