The fight against ISIS, the rise of China, Russian hacking and aggression in eastern Europe, North Korea's nuclear program.
Those are just a few of the foreign policy and national security challenges facing Donald Trump when he takes office in January. Here & Now security analyst Jim Walsh (@DrJimWalshMIT) joins Here & Now's Robin Young to discuss how Trump might respond.
This segment aired on December 26, 2016.
- How Trump's Comments Could Impact National Security
- Trump Faces Complex International Security Issues
- China Expresses 'Serious Concern' Over Trump's Comments On Taiwan
- Trump And Asia: What Can We Expect?
- What Will A Trump Presidency Mean For China?
- Foreign Policy And The Next President: Will They Be More Aggressive Than Obama?
- What Foreign Policy Challenges Will The Next President Face?