Republican Oklahoma Rep. Markwayne Mullin (@RepMullin) joins Here & Now's Meghna Chakrabarti to discuss the Trump transition, the push to repeal Obamacare and the House GOP's failed efforts this week to weaken the Office of Congressional Ethics.
Mullin, who represents the state's 2nd Congressional district, is one of six lawmakers currently under investigation by the office.
This article was originally published on January 05, 2017.
This segment aired on January 5, 2017.
- Obama, Pence Head To Capitol Hill To Talk Health Care
- House Republicans Reverse Course, Won't Make Changes To Ethics Office
- Watchdog Groups Respond To GOP Vote To Strip Independence From Ethics Office
- Obamacare, Tax Reform Loom Largest For Incoming Congress
- It's 'Chaos' Versus 'Order' In First Salvo Of Fight To Repeal Obamacare