Just hours after being sworn into office President Donald Trump signed an executive order that would begin to unravel parts of the Affordable Care Act.
This article was originally published on January 23, 2017.
This segment aired on January 23, 2017.
- Trump Signs Executive Order To 'Ease The Burdens Of Obamacare'
- Trump's Executive Order Could Dismantle Parts Of ACA Before Replacement Is Ready
- Trump Opens Inauguration Week With Lewis Attacks And Obamacare News
- Hospitals Fret Over Financial Impact Of Repealing Obamacare
- Wisconsin Senator Says Republicans Won't 'Pull Out The Rug' From Obamacare
- Oklahoma Rep. Markwayne Mullin On Ethics And Repealing Obamacare
- Millions Sign Up For Obamacare, But Worry About Possible Changes