At the White House this morning, President Donald Trump told the heads of American auto companies that he wants long-term job creation and "real regulations" that make it easy for companies to do business.
Additionally, Trump has signed actions to advance the construction of the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines. Trump also said Tuesday morning he'll announce his pick to fill the Supreme Court vacancy next week.
With reporting from The Associated Press
This article was originally published on January 24, 2017.
This segment aired on January 24, 2017.
- Trump Gives Green Light To Keystone, Dakota Access Pipelines
- From Delay To Action: The Supreme Court To Take A Conservative Turn In 2017
- Detroit Auto Show Kicks Off Amid Pressure From Trump
- Donald Trump's Power To Move Markets
- How Trump Is Shaking Up The Way Presidents Approach Businesses
- Trump Promises Tax Cuts, Less Red Tape — So Long As Businesses Stay In U.S.