In his first press briefing Tuesday afternoon, Department of Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly defended President Trump's orders banning Syrian refugees from the U.S. indefinitely and banning travel from seven Muslim-majority countries for 90 days without special visas.
This article was originally published on January 31, 2017.
This segment aired on January 31, 2017.
- Trump's Immigration Order Is 'Not A Ban On Muslims,' Homeland Security Chief Says
- Trump Fires Acting Attorney General For Refusing To Defend Immigration Order
- Trump Cabinet Nominees Face Questions On Trade, Russia And Climate Change
- Questions Abound After First Weekend Of Trump's Travel Ban
- Trump Set To Announce Supreme Court Nominee