In an interview with NPR, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said the U.S. is open to direct talks with North Korea regarding denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula.
This segment aired on April 28, 2017.
- Transcript: NPR Interviews Secretary Of State Rex Tillerson
- Trump Administration Wants North Korea At Negotiating Table On Nuclear Weapons
- One Nuclear Security Analyst On Why The U.S. Should Resume North Korea Talks
- Former NATO Commander Believes President Trump Signaling New Thinking On Foreign Policy
- Former MI6 Chief On Security Threats, From North Korea To Domestic Terrorism