The Trump administration is defending the president's decision to fire FBI Director James Comey, citing his handling of the investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server.
This article was originally published on May 10, 2017.
This segment aired on May 10, 2017.
- Trump's Firing Of FBI Director Comey Stuns Washington
- 'Secrets Of The FBI' Author On Comey Firing And Comparisons To Watergate
- Maryland Sen. Chris Van Hollen Responds To Comey Firing
- Conservatives Grapple With Trump's Dismissal Of FBI Director
- Comey Firing Prompts Calls For Independent Investigation Into Trump-Russia Ties