There are reports that President Trump has decided to withdraw from the Paris Agreement on climate change. Wednesday morning, he tweeted that he will make a formal announcement this week.
This segment aired on May 31, 2017.
- Trump Has Multiple Escape Routes From Paris Climate Accord
- G-7 Summit Ends Without U.S. Joining Consensus On Climate Change
- How The U.S. Election Shifted The International Politics Of Climate Change
- Former Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz On Coal, Climate, Innovation And His Successor
- Former EPA Climate Director Worries Trump Could Undo Her Work