The Senate Intelligence Committee has released former FBI director James Comey's opening remarks today, ahead of his appearance before the committee Thursday morning. This comes as President Trump says he's picked Christopher Wray, a former assistant attorney general with the Justice Deparment, to lead the FBI.
This article was originally published on June 07, 2017.
This segment aired on June 7, 2017.
- James Comey's Opening Remarks
- Comey: Trump Asked For 'Loyalty,' Wanted Him to 'Let' Flynn Investigation 'Go'
- Christopher Wray Is Trump's Nominee To Be The New FBI Director
- Political Strategists On Comey's Scheduled Testimony And Trump's Tweets
- Comey Agrees To Testify Before The Senate Intelligence Committee
- Trump Tweets, Comey's Scheduled Testimony Lay Groundwork For Week In Politics