As retailers across the country are struggling, the high-end clothing store Nordstrom may shift to private ownership.
Here & Now's Jeremy Hobson speaks with Curt Nickisch (@CurtNickisch) of Harvard Business Review about what that means, news of layoffs at the owner of Saks and a leadership change this week at J. Crew.
This segment aired on June 9, 2017.
- Why Nordstrom’s Digital Strategy Works (And Yours Probably Doesn’t)
- There's A 'Retail Meltdown' Happening In 2017. Here's Why
- Department Stores Face Challenge From The Resale Market, Luxury And Otherwise
- The Limited Shuts Down 250 Retail Stores In U.S.
- Is Dirty Fashion This Season's Trend?