Officials in Puerto Rico are warning residents to prepare for catastrophic winds and floods as Hurricane Maria bears down on the island. The storm has already devastated the island of Dominica, where the governor describes the damage as "mind-boggling."
This segment aired on September 19, 2017.
- Puerto Rico Braces For Direct Impact From Hurricane Maria
- 'Potentially Catastrophic' Hurricane Maria Devastates Dominica, Heads For Puerto Rico
- Another Powerful Hurricane Churns Toward Caribbean
- Caribbean Tourism Officials: Even Islands Untouched By Hurricanes Lose Tourism Dollars
- What Is The Impact Of This Rough Hurricane Season On Cruises?