Thousands of volunteers are racing to find survivors buried in the rubble after Tuesday's magnitude 7.1 earthquake. Mexico City and other communities to the south faced some of the worst damage, with the death toll in the hundreds.
This segment aired on September 21, 2017.
- Mexico Combs Rubble For Survivors After Earthquake Kills More Than 200
- Hope, Despair Descend On Quake-Shattered School In Mexico City
- Mexico City Doomed By Its Geology To More Earthquakes
- Mexico City Digs Out Of Rubble After Deadly Earthquake
- An Aerial Tram Is One Mexican City's Solution To Traffic And Crime