At the United Nations last week, President Trump called the 2015 agreement with Iran to curb its nuclear program an "embarrassment." His administration faces an Oct. 15 deadline to certify to Congress that Iran is complying with the deal, but there haven't been any formal indications of what the president will do.
This segment aired on September 27, 2017.
- How Trump Can Get Out Of His Iran Jam
- World Leaders Urge Trump Not To Pull Out Of Iran Nuclear Pact
- As Trump Delivers U.N. Address, Questions Grow About Iran Nuclear Deal's Future
- Trump Administration Reviews Iran Policy Ahead Of Next Nuclear Deadline
- White House Weighs Its Options On Future Of Iran Nuclear Deal