Last night NFL players stood with linked arms during the playing of the national anthem, after President Trump said last Friday that they should be fired for taking a knee in protest. And this morning the mayor of San Juan, Puerto Rico, pushed back against the acting Homeland Security secretary's assertion that the Puerto Rico hurricane response was a "good news story."
This segment aired on September 29, 2017.
- Many Americans Side With President Trump On NFL Anthem Protests
- In Puerto Rico, Containers Full Of Goods Sit Undistributed At Ports
- Republicans Outline Biggest Tax Code Overhaul In A Generation
- Trump Stands By NFL Comments, Insists He Wasn't Distracted From Hurricane Relief
- Price To Pay Portion Of Charter Flight Costs