Congress holds three hearings this week to question Facebook, Google and Twitter about the role they may have played in Russian interference in last year's election.
This segment aired on October 30, 2017.
- Grand Jury Approves First Charges In Mueller's Russia Investigation
- How Russian Propaganda Spreads On Social Media
- Russians Targeted U.S. Racial Divisions Long Before 2016 And Black Lives Matter
- The Russia Investigations: Countdown To The Big Show; Republicans Strike Back
- The Next Big Focus In The Russia Investigations: Social Media