A report out Thursday by Human Rights Watch says members of Myanmar's military raped women and girls as part of an ethnic cleansing campaign against the Rohingya minority.
- Rohingya villagers tell of rape and murder in military crackdown
- Myanmar's Suu Kyi Visits Rakhine Amid Violent Crackdown On Rohingya
- Bangladesh Struggles To Cope As Rohingya Crisis Continues
- For Half A Million Rohingya Fleeing Myanmar, Bangladesh Is A Reluctant Host
- Rohingyas Facing 'Catastrophic' Humanitarian Situation, U.N. Says