It's been a busy week in Washington: President Trump's controversial decision on Jersusalem, GOP Rep. Trent Franks and Democratic Sen. Al Franken announcing they will resign and Congress averting a partial government shutdown — for now.
This segment aired on December 8, 2017.
- Rep. Trent Franks To Resign From Congress After Discussing Surrogacy With Staffers
- Congress Passes Bill To Avert Shutdown For 2 Weeks
- Sen. Al Franken Announces He Will Resign 'In The Coming Weeks'
- 'Beginning Of A New Approach': President Trump Declares Jerusalem Israel's Capital
- African-American Congressmen Will Skip Mississippi Civil Rights Event To Avoid Trump
- Conyers Resigns Amid Sexual Harassment Allegations