Republicans passed the largest tax cuts in three decades this week, and agreed on a stripped-down funding bill to keep the government running.
ABC News political director Rick Klein (@RickKlein) and Bloomberg News White House correspondent Toluse Olorunnipa (@ToluseO) join Here & Now's Jeremy Hobson and Robin Young to review the week in politics.
This segment aired on December 22, 2017.
- Congress Passes Bill To Avert Government Shutdown
- Trump Celebrates Legislative Win After Congress Passes $1.5 Trillion Tax Cut Bill
- McConnell Ready To 'Move On' From Obamacare Repeal, Others In GOP Say Not So Fast
- Trump Wins First Round In Legal Battle Over Emoluments
- Robust Health Insurance Sign-Ups Surprise Supporters And Opponents