President Trump's reference to the school resource officer who remained outside during the shooting at Marjory Stoneman High School as a "coward" sparked a national conversation about cowardice — what it is, and what it isn't.
This segment aired on February 28, 2018.
- School Resource Officers Respond To Criticism After Florida Shooting
- Florida School Cop Took No Action During Last Week's Fatal Shooting
- Teachers Respond To Trump's Push To Arm School Staff
- Renewing Call To Arm Teachers, Trump Tells Governors The NRA Is 'On Our Side'
- Chris Walsh On The History Of Cowardice