More than two million people have been displaced by the war in Yemen, which is being called the largest humanitarian crisis of our time.
This segment aired on October 8, 2018.
- Shelling Of Rebel-Held East Ghouta Violates 'Every Conceivable Norm' In Syrian War, Aid Leader Says
- U.N. Experts: Some Saudi-Led Airstrikes In Yemen Could Be War Crimes
- U.S. Stands By Saudi Arabia, Despite Criticism Over Civilian Casualties In Yemen
- Crisis Deepens In Yemen As Millions Face Famine And Cholera
- The Role Of The U.S. In Yemen